As the Company seeks to continually enhance its capabilities and support future growth, Ancos has made a number of important additions to the management team. Ancos is owned by Rice Industries, a leading toller to processing industries such as chemical, engineered plastic, cosmetic, and pharma spaces.
- Chris Nichols became the President earlier this year. Chris brings leadership, continuous improvement, operation and strategic capabilities, with vast experience from processing industries. Chris was formerly Director, Strategy and Corporate Development at WestRock and an Engagement Manager at McKinsey & Co. He earned his MBA from Kellogg School of Management, and a BS in Mathematical Economics from Wake Forest. Chris is also an owner of Rice Industries.
- Brent Turvey is the new Vice President of Operations. Brent brings a breadth of experience from some of the leading industrial operations in the country. Brent will lead day-to-day execution, and manage and develop the lean manufacturing program at Ancos and Rice. Brent was formerly a Director of Operations at Rexnord Corp. and was also Business Unit Manager at Gardner Denver. Brent earned his Mechanical Engineering degree at the University of Toledo, and was in the Ohio Army National Guard.
- Marlee Crossen is the new Manager of Sales and Operations Planning and Customer Service. She joins us from the Commercial Rotation Program at WestRock. She will be focused on providing customer support, as well enhancing the data management capabilities. Marlee earned her BA from University of Virginia.
- Katelyn Weis is joining Rice Industries as an Accounting Manager, in support of the CFO. Katelyn will split her time between Ancos, and the other Rice operations. She joins us from Fannie Mae, where she was a Senior Loan Accountant, and she will bolster the accounting and financial reporting areas of all the Rice companies, including Ancos. Katelyn graduated from the College of Brockport, State University of New York with a BS in Accounting.
- William “Rocky” Parnell is our new Plant Lead at the recently acquired Darlington, SC site. Rocky has over 30 years of experience in the polymer space. Rocky was most recently Production Manager at Wellman Plastics, where he supervised a staff of 20 operators. Rocky has significant experience in managing solid stating operations, including helping stand up Wellman’s continuous solid stating operation.